Thursday, July 30, 2009

Being geeky

So I'm slowly figuring out how to design websites to look good on the iPhone. Last night I figured out how to create a custom icon for when someone with an iPhone/iTouch creates a bookmark to my site on their homescreen. I'm working on finding an implementation of Gallery that will be browsable on the iPhone and doesn't look like dried snot on a normal computer. If I can't find anything suitable, I'll search for something in a wordpress theme, since there is a wordpress install sitting in the background mostly unused as well.

After I get that all figured out, I'll see what I an do about this site. In the meantime, if you have an iPhone or iPod touch, go on over to www.appliedperspective.com and make yourself a homescreen bookmark. You can delete it right away if you really want to, but you will see evidence that thing are actually in the works.

-- Adam

No comments: