Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's The Baby Up To? (Week 28)

At the start of the 7th month, the baby's eyelids slowly open. Even in the womb, the pupils of his eyes will grow larger or smaller in response to changes in brightness.

Just a heads up: The Baby Boy Shower will be taking place on March 26th, at 1:00pm in Loretto, MN.

Adam and I are doing great. The dry wall party was a huge help to us, so thank you to whoever was able to come. Guys from The Rock have offered to come over to help some more in the near future. We are aiming to make the basement livable for Jessica when she comes to live with us in May. Jessica is a close friend of mine from The Rock and she will be staying with us, possibly until she is married. All three of us have prayed about the idea of her here and consider it a beautiful opportunity from God. We continue to pray everything will be in order by the time the baby comes.

After sending some documentation into our insurance, along with a note from our midwife, they approved a second ultrasound and so it was covered by them. The baby seems very healthy with 146 BPM heart rate and I too am feeling amazing. So now Anneka will have a boy cousin. :) I am interested in seeing what she will think of him. LOL

Adam has been working very hard on the basement project. He also continues to search for new job opportunities in order for him to advance in his career. God has not yet revealed to us where Adam is best suited.

I have been consistently going to the gym about once a week. My routine involves a walk/jog for 1 mile. Then I stretch, do squats, light arm strengthening, and ball touches (which is light cardio). By the end my body is warmed up and I can finish with 1 more mile of walk-jogging. This seems to do really well for me once a week, usually on Sundays after work.

Much Love,
-Lori, Adam, and Baby Boy (Or as my Dad likes to call him... DDP)

No comments: